Multitrip.com and CarHireExcess.com will be at the Holiday World 2017 this weekend in the RDS Simmonscourt at stand S2.
The team will be available to advise you on all you need to know regarding travel insurance for your travel plans. Also we will be giving away two return flights to Paris* for one lucky winner. Just visit stand S2, meet the Multitrip.com team and fill in a competition entry form.
You will be able to book your policy at the show. The team will be booking policies and will have a 10% special discount code for all that book their Multitrip.com travel insurance policy.
They will also be taking bookings for CarHireExcess.com for those planning on renting a car whilst away with 10% off all bookings. Don’t get ripped off at the car hire desk by the car rental company. Take care of it before you go! Make sure and stop by the Multitrip.com & CarHireExcess.com stand at S2 in the RDS Simmonscourt.
If you are not attending the show, you can book your travel insurance policy by visiting the Multitrip.com website or calling 01 2478 924 and your Car Hire Excess insurance by visiting the CarHireExcess.com website or call 01 793 0416. For full details about the Holiday World 2017 show, you can click HERE.
See you there.
*Flight Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Prize consists of one pair of Economy class return tickets from Dublin to Paris.
- The draw will take place in February 2017.
- Competition is open Irish Residents only.
- Prize must be redeemed and booking must be made by February 28th 2017
- Travel must be taken between March 1st 2017 & February 28th 2018
- Flights, airline & travel dates are subject to availability.
- Blackout Travel Dates are as follows:
- 17 March – 19 March 2017
- 01 April – 18 April 2017
- 28 April – 01 May 2017
- 02 June – 05 June 2017
- 01 July – 31 August 2017
- 27 October – 30 October 2017
- 23 December 2017 – 01 January 2018
- 09 February – 18 February 2018
- Each pair of return tickets must be used together. An adult must accompany any child or infant.
- Flights include taxes.
- Tickets are non-refundable and will only be awarded to the winner.
- Names given as prize-winners cannot be changed, names must be furnished as per passport
- No date changes will be accepted after the booking has been made.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value
- Prize must be accepted as a whole or will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Any requested upgrades or changes to the stated prize will be at the winner’s own expense.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry and resident in Ireland
- Winner and guest must hold valid passports (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip).
- Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and are solely responsible for any special visa requirements and medical vaccinations/other recommended medical requirements.
- Winner and guest are solely responsible for completing all documentation (electronic or other) required in advance of travel/entry and are solely responsible for paying any associated fees.
- Winner and guest are solely responsible for any duty which must be paid on goods purchased abroad upon their return to Ireland.
- Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g. excursions, airport transfer etc.) will be at the winner’s own expense.
- Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates agreed and booked does not entitle the winner to an alternative holiday and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.